So you think you can compose a hit polka or waltz?
- This competition is open to anyone between the ages of sixteen (16) and thirty-nine (39) years of age as of the July 1, 2023 deadline.
- It is open to amateur and professional songwriters of any polka genre.
- All submissions will be judged by a panel of polka industry songwriting
- The winning song will receive a plaque and $1,000! The second place winner
will also receive a plaque plus $100!
One special note: songs must not have been previously recorded or broadcast in any public media including YouTube, social media and digital download, so be careful not to share your genius just yet!
- What’s New This Year? Submissions are limited to ONE song per songwriter for songs you composed on your own. One additional submission can be made if it was co-written with another songwriter.
- Click HERE to go to the Submission Form and see instructions, eligibility and terms.