Add this event to your calendar: iCal
Date(s) - 06/08/2018 - 06/09/2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
“8th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and IPR” is going to be held in the month of June 08-09, 2018 at Philadelphia, USA.
Regulatory Affairs 2018 conference will facilitate networking with experts in area of Regulatory affairs. By attending the conference one can benefit from Optimizing Regulatory Communications and Submissions, development of on-going regulatory strategies by the regulatory authorities, current trends in pharmaceutical product development in manufacturing.
Good Reasons Not to Miss Regulatory Affairs 2018
1. You can listen to world-renowned speakers.
2. The program focuses both to scientific value and impact on the industrial world.
3. You can meet companies and stakeholders in the regulatory field.
2018 Key Themes
- Product Registration & Submission
- Global Guidelines for the Development of Biologics
- Medical Device & Combination Products Regulations
- Accelerating Approval of New Drugs
- ASEAN Labelling Harmonisation
- Regulatory & Clinical Affairs
- Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance
- Penalities for Regulatory Non-compliance
- Regulatory Enforcement & Inspection
Top Reasons to Attend
- Gain critical advise from industry experts on regulation matters
- Meet and network 100+ industry leaders and peers, with co-located events under PharmaCon
- Get detailed information of the new regulation and its foreseen challenges in Asia Pacific
- Benchmark your regulatory strategies with the other leaders
- Breadth and depth of key topics on production registration, submission, pharmacovigilance, clinical regulatory requirements will be addressed
Who Should Attend and Who You’ll Meet ?
Directors/Senior Directors/Executive Directors and Vice Presidents/ Senior Vice Presidents /patents/attorney/Executive Vice Presidents and Heads/Leaders/Partners of
- Clinical Research Sites
- Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries
- Hospitals, Associations
- Quality Analysts, Consultants
Medical Directors, Principal Investigators, Methodologists, and other Regulatory professionals along with Academicians: University Faculties like Directors, Senior Professors/Assistant Professors/ Associate Professor, Research Scholars, scientists who are related to clinical and medical research.
- Regulatory professionals with responsibilities in:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research & Development
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Clinical Trial Management/Clinical Trial Supplies.
|Regulatory Affairs in Pharmacovigilance|
|Clinical Affairs & Regulatory Strategies|
|Regulatory Strategies and Developments|
|Penalties for Regulatory Non-compliance|
|Biologics & Biosimilars|
|Global Regulatory Intelligence|
|Impact of Brexit on Regulatory Framework|
|Regulatory Communications and Submissions|
|Regulatory Requirements for Pharmaceuticals|
|Regulatory Challenges for Medical Devices|
|Medical Device & Combination Products Regulations|
|Best Industry Practices|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
For more details visit: https://regulatoryaffairs.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/Bands Performing: Conference Series LLC Ltd Promoter: Conference Series LLC Ltd